Tuesday, April 20

A New Day A New Color


My Cabinets Before Staining


When I left my house last night our cabinets were plain, pretty but plain. No stain no color just wood. And today I arrive - TAADAA!!! Pretty! They are the most amazing chocolate color, they look like a big Hersey Bar I love them that much! After so much chaos in our lives, it is good to have something go so good!

Now on a lighter note, my kids are in about as much chaos as my house. It has been hard since the flood to balance kids, home, fixing my home, and so on and such. So unfortunatly the boys have taken a backseat to the house and all the insanity and now they are starting so let us know. Friday Robert got in trouble at school for singing "I'm a Barbie Girl", we had to laugh but then we had to punish which was having him go into the middle of the road and yell as loud as he could I'm A Barbie Girl. Hoolarious, we laughed so hard we cried. And Chance he is a whole other issue. We think his hormones are begining to do what hormones do best...RAGE!

Other than all that fun, nothing new here. God Bless and Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment