Friday, October 16

Hello Again!

It has been so long since I have logged on to my blog! By now everyone who looks at this knows the events of the last several months so no need to go into depressing accounts of what it has been like. All that matters now is that it was amazing, its done and time to move on. The sun is finally shining and the weather is perfect for football. Yes football, last blog it was baseball...oh the craziness of our life!! Robert is in flag AND IN KINDERGARTEN and Chance is a junior. They are both doing well at it. Today we went and picked out our pumpkins and carved them.(They look quite nice if I do say so myself) Halloween is right around the corner and then, Turkey Day and of coarse my personal fav Christmas and another Campbell Christmas on Smith Mountain. Today was such a perfect day and the boys and I had so much fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment